When the saddle starts to wear on you on the Great Allegheny Passage, or the oar on the Youghiogheny, you have an oasis at River’s Edge Café. This restaurant will fill your eyes with breathtaking Dining Ohiopyle ambiance. River’s Edge Café boasts an amazing wrap around porch leading your gaze to the restaurant’s namesake: the river’s edge. Even the inside is a treat with a cool, antique filled German-style home from 1890. With carefully crafted foods like the Yough salad to accompany the fine scenery, there’s a lot to love about River’s Edge Café. Tucked away in the nature that lured you into town, River’s Edge Café is an excellent dining Ohiopyle option.
- April–Memorial Day: Friday–Sunday 11:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Memorial Day–Labor Day: Tuesdays–Sunday 11:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Labor Day–Last weekend in October: Friday–Sunday 11:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Mondays CLOSED except Memorial Day & Labor Day
- CLOSED for season after the last week in October. Call year round to make reservations: 814-395-5059.